Sunday May 20th
OPEN GARDENS MAP LINK: Please click for the map
The list of participating gardens.
There appears to be an issue with Iphones displaying the Open Gardens Googlemap. (thank you for the reports)
– 30 Torridon Road, SE6 1AQ
– Brownhill Road Baptist Church, SE6 1AU ( Just down from the Brownhill/ Torridon junction)
– Hither Green Community Garden (Springbank Road opposite Duncrevie Road. ) SE13 6SS
– 22 Ardgowan Rd (HGL end), SE6 1AJ
– 24 Ardgowan Rd (HGL end), SE6 1AJ
– 47 Eastdown Park, London SE13 5HU (Towards Lee High Road and Lewisham )
– Mountsfield Park Community Garden, Stainton Road entrance, SE6 1AN
– 23 Manor Lane Terrace, SE13 5QL
– Hither Green Railwaymen’s Social Club, Beacon Road, SE13 6EQ
– Archibald’s Cafe Manor Lane, SE12 8LP
This is a great day where your neighbours open their gardens for the public to walk around and see the different things we’ve done with our amazing green space!
We have a variety of gardens from thick jungle gardens with hidden treasures to a forest side yard with upcycled junk and this year Trinity Primary will opening their secret garden to show off the school.