This year’s Lewisham Interfaith Walk will take place on Sunday 29 May.
Major faith groups and their leaders will walk in support of one another.
Sir Steve Bullock, the Mayor of Lewisham and Chief Superintendent Kate Halpin, the Borough Commander will be in attendence
The event starts with an all faiths shared community lunch, 1.pm at The Catford Synagogue in Crantock Road. The walkers will then proceed to visit several stops to visit and tour places of worship. The walk ends at Lewisham Police Station.
- Catford Synagogue SE6 2QS for lunch at 1pm, then on to
- Lewisham Civic Centre SE6 4RU
- Lewisham Islamic Centre SE13 6NZ
- St Mary’s Church SE13 6LE
- St Saviour’s Church SE13 6AA
- Lewisham Sivan Temple SE13 5ES
- Lewisham Police Station SE13 5JZ for 4.30pm
(Timings are subject to change).
The walk is open to everyone, families and the curious are especially welcome!
Photo from last year’s walk. (C) SE London Humanist Assoc.