The Lewisham Pensioners Forum are laying on great activities for older people on Mondays at super low cost.
The Activity Monday Project
Every week in the Saville Centre
Morning Sessions with Jacqueline (50p each):
- 10.30-11.15: “Learn the Ukulele”
- 11.30-12.15: “Find your Singing Voice”
Afternoon Activities- 1.00-3.00pm:
- Knit & Knatter (plus crochet & wool craft) with Mervion or Ronel
- Tessellated Art & Colouring for Adults with Doris
- “Digital Surgery” difficulties getting to grips with a phone, lap-top, i-pad or any other bit of techy kit? Come along to our “buddy help table” and (no promises) we can try to assist.
Cost: Combined afternoon session fee: £1
The Saville Centre 436 Lewisham High Street, SE13 6LJ
(On bus routes 21, 124, 160, 171, 181, 202, 284, 320 and 336 – George Lane stop! – between Catford and Lewisham a couple of blocks down from the Hospital)
tel: 020 8690 7869