This week Lewisham Planning has released a list of fascinating buildings across the Borough being considered for ‘Listing’ status because of architectural merit, historical and social interest.
There are a lovely clutch of Hither Green Buildings on the list, including :
– The dilapidated stable buildings and haylofts in the Longhurst Road Mews
– The former coachhouse at the corner of Fernbrook Road.
– The Holly Tree pub on Dermody
– Plus a couple of the local ornate bridges over the Rover Quaggy (Manor Park and Eastdown Park).
– Four stores on Staplehurst Road
– A rare type of railwayman’s house on Pascoe/ Enndersda;e Road.
A tranche of Lee High Road buildings are included on the list too.
Here is the consultation link for the public to comment.
Note: The Hither Green Community Association one of the groups Lewisham notifies about big or potentially contentious Planning decisions.