The Lee Manor Society’s AGM will be held at 7.30 pm on Wednesday, 19 September in the Baring Room at the Manor House, Old Road, SE13 5SY
Chairman’s report, Treasurer’s report, Election of officers and committee.
The following officers are standing for election: Ralph White, Chairman; Sheila Peck, Secretary; Lorraine Burton, Treasurer. The position of Vice-Chairman is currently open. Any other nominations must be received in advance of the meeting and no later than 12 September 2018.
General discussion and close of formal meeting.
Ralph White. ‘From village to suburb, a brief history of Lee’.
- Light refreshments will be served after the meeting
- Monthly meetings
- Notes from our meeting held on 25 July may be read here.
- Annual Review
- Lee Manor Society’s Annual Review to August 2018 may be read here.
- Next monthly meeting
- Wednesday 10 October – details to be confirmed
- Nominate Hither Green Station for new lifts and stairs
- SouthEastern Railways is asking the public to nominate local stations to receive a share of a £300 million fund to install step-free access. Hither Green is an obvious case although we thought this had been agreed some time back. To reinforce the case, please vote here before the end of September.
- Learn to Nordic Walk
- A new series of courses starts soon, with some being held in Manor House Gardens. Click here for more details.
- Lee Green Community Centre is recruiting!
- Our local Community Centre is seeking a new worker: are you looking for local, part-time, but responsible and interesting employment with flexible hours for a time limited period? Business, finance and admin. skills are needed for a new paid job at Lee Green Community Centre. Download the attached flyer for further details.