A quick and simple way to get small National Lottery grants of between £300 and £10,000.
- Suitable for
- Voluntary or community organisations
- Funding size
- £300 to £10,000
- Application deadline
National Lottery Awards for All offers funding from £300 to £10,000 to support what matters to people and communities.
You can apply if your organisation is a:
- voluntary or community organisation
- registered charity
- constituted group or club
- not-for-profit company or community interest company
- social enterprise
- statutory body (including town, parish and community council)