What it’s About
London Sustainability Exchange is inviting you to a roundtable discussion of the draft Clean Air Strategy, developed by the UK Government. We will use the discussions to formulate a joint response to the consultation, which closes on 14th August.
- Discuss the draft of the Air Quality Strategy and agree and what we as a community feel is missing or needs to be altered.
- Propose what should be taken into consideration when passing on our comments to Defra.
- Connect with like-minded people.
Contribute to shaping the UK Air Quality Strategy 2018.
The event will include four thought-provoking workshops for community members to enable all participants to fully engage and have their say, each focused on a chapter.
- Protecting the nation’s health.
- Securing clean growth and innovation.
- Action to reduce emissions from transport
- Action to reduce emissions at home
- Leadership at all levels
We have designed the event so participants will have the greatest opportunity to contribute their ideas.
To attend this event, please register here.
For more information please contact Nelly Defaut at N.Defaut@lsx.org.uk or 020 7234 9400
The Crystal, 1 Siemens Brother Way, London, E16 1GB.
The Crystal is on the waterfront as the western end of the Royal Victoria Docks in East London and is easily accessible by public transport. With the nearest Docklands light Railway Stations by Canning Town, Royal Victoria, Custom House and the nearest underground stations being accessed by the Jubilee Line are Canning Town and North Greenwich.