You are warmly invited to the next Lewisham Central Assembly meeting which will take place on:
Tuesday 24th July 2018,
from 7pm to 9pm
at Lewisham Methodist Church, Albion Way (off Lewisham High Street) , London SE13 6BT.
The meeting will start promptly at 7pm with tea, coffee available from approximately 6.30pm.
The Lewisham Central Assembly is an open community meeting that takes place three times a year. The ward Assembly gives you a chance to raise your concerns with local Councillors and Council Officers, meet other resident who live in the ward and together help to shape the future of the area.
What’s on the agenda at this meeting?
1) Receive the latest update on what the Police Safer Neighbourhood have been doing to keep your area safe
2) Get the latest update on the Gateway Development. Representatives from the Developers will be at the meeting to take any questions or concerns you may have about the development.
3) Reporting back from Assembly funded project – Greening Lewisham / Consultation on the Lewisham Bridge Mural. Have your say on the proposed mural design.
4) Launch of the 2018-19 Assembly fund – The Assembly fund application process which gives groups and organisations a chance to bid for a share of the Assembly Fund would be launched at this meeting. Bids are invited from groups and organisations who can help the Assembly deliver on its chosen priorities for the area.
5) Community Update and any other business – is also a chance for local groups to publicise their activities and tell people what’s happening in your area. If you would like to update the assembly on anything, please let us know when you sign in at the meeting and we will try to give you a forum to promote your news.
The Assembly provides a good chance to raise other issues that matters to you. So do come along and take part in improving your area.
If you cannot attend the meeting but would like to give your views, contact Ade Joseph, Lewisham Central Assembly Coordinator on 020 8314 6026 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to the meeting next week Tuesday. I should be grateful if you could pls help us to circulate this notice amongst your contacts.