Join Fawz Farhan (The Botanical Pharmacist) and I to learn about the power of plants and take away your own crafted products to give your home a fresh nature-inspired spring clean.
Date: Saturday 12 May
Location: Pistachios Cafe, Manor House Gardens, Lee SE13 5SU
Minimising our exposure to chemicals and toxins in the home is good for our health and the environment. With your plant-based chemical- and plastic-free home products you’ll be helping yourself, the planet and saving yourself money too!
You’ll find out which herbs, foraged plants and kitchen-cupboard stock items you can use to make non-toxic household products to keep your home clean and fragrant.
What you get
– An introduction on health and wellbeing from nutritionist Paula Sharp and botanical pharmacist Fawz Farhan
– An insight into how we are exposing ourselves to chemicals and toxins at home and how we can minimise it and bring nature into our home – even house plants can neutralise the effects
– Sharing experiences of home remedies and family favourites that have been passed down generations
– Key facts on 4 plant inspired staple ingredients we can use in home products
– A chance to make your own creations
You get to make and take home
– fragrant room spritzer
– all purpose cleaning solution
– furniture polish
– potted plant
We will meet at Pistachios Cafe, Manor House Gardens, Lee SE13 5SU before moving to a working kitchen to create and blend our products. Plus further discussion and sharing of information.
By the end of the session, you will have gained confidence in natural self care, prepared products for personal and/or family use and met new friends with a shared interest in Botanics.
Class is £35 and includes all products. Spaces are limited and places fill up quickly. Book early to avoid disappointment.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com