This Easter the Corbett Library on Torridon Road need your help to raise £1200 to buy a life-saving defibrillator for the Library
- 30,000 people a year suffer cardiac arrest outside of a hospital environment – and 20% of them happen in public places
- A defibrillator increases chances of surviving cardiac arrest from 6% to 74%
- Without immediate treatment nearly 95% of cardiac arrest are fatal
here are just some ways to help us reach our target…
The first ever Corbett Community Library Quiz!
Tickets are now on sale for the first ever Library-volunteer-organised quiz night, this April 21st from 7ish till late – it will be boozy, silly, full-on fun and we really want to see you there…
How to get your ticket:
- Buy a paper ticket from the front desk in the Library for £5
- Or donate £5 to our PayPal Giving account, leaving your full name and the word QUIZ, to get on the guestlist (no paper ticket required)
All proceeds go towards the Defibrillator Fun
Win a make-over for someone who really deserves it!
Professional Hair and Makeup Artist, and local hero, Carolyn Wren is teaming up with a professional fashion photographer to give back to the community this April – Simply nominate a person you feel could do with a boost and they’ll be in with a chance of winning a professional make-over and photo shoot on location in our beautiful Library!
To enter your nomination:
- Write down their full name and contact details on a piece of paper and drop it in to our prize pot in the Library
- Four exclusive places are available and the winners will be notified on April 22nd
- The Makeover and Photo shoot prize sessions will take place on Saturday April 28th
Donate from as little as 50p per entry nomination.
All proceeds go towards our £1200 Defibrillator fundraiser
Other ways to help…
Make us your favourite…
Any time you buy or sell on eBay you can now donate directly to our charity – why not add us as your favourite charity – that way whenever you check out eBay you can help us out as well…
Go to bit.ly/corbettebay to add us as your favourite charity now!
…or donate to us directly
PayPal Giving Fund allows you to donate an amount of your choice wheneverand however you like. Plus, PayPal will not charge a single penny for donations made through them.
You can even add GiftAid to your donation to give us that extra boost!
To show your support with a donation today go to bit.ly/corbettdonate