There is a general meeting on Sunday 5 June 2.30 – 3.30 in Manor Park to which everyone is welcome.
If the weather is clement, the meeting will take place outside the cafe but otherwise, it will be inside the community room behind the cafe.
There is also a concert happening in the park from 4pm.
1. Progress made by the Users’ Group
2. Big Lunch in the park on 26 June and help needed to run a stall for MPUG at the event
3. Manor House Gardens Festival on 18 June. Help needed to run a stall for MPUG.
4. Ideas for future events in the park.
5. Banu and Fred’s ideas to improve the playground – see Space Hive.
The MPUG Committee