The Lewisham Assembly is a way to make your voice heard in Lewisham Central. You can find out what’s going on in your area and work with others on plans to improve the ward and meet your local councillors.
Lewisham Central Assembly
Date: Tuesday 26th January 2016
Time: 7- 9 p.m.
Location: Lewisham Methodist Hall, Albion Way Lewisham SE13 6BT
1. Lewisham Gateway. Representatives from the Lewisham Gateway developers will discuss the Lewisham Centre regeneration. So of you’re tired of all the roadworks, fed up with having to walk so far to get to the station or just can’t find the bus stops- come along.
2. Lewisham Assembly Priorities Review
Ward Assembly priorities are due for review this year. They are linked to Assembly Fund. Which, if any, priorities should be kept and which actions should be taken to achieve the best results for local residents? You can take part by coming to the assembly or sending your suggestions to the Assembly coordinator.
Current Ward Priorities:
- improving health and well-being
- a cleaner better environment
- better access to activities and facilities for young and older people
- promoting and improving community cohesion
Register for local assembly emails at www.lewisham.gov.uk/local assembliesl
Ade Joseph-Ward Assembly Coordinator
Phone: 020 8314 6016