Please find here a file note prepared by Charles Batchelor concerning the Lewisham Strategic Planning Committee’s consideration of the Leegate proposals.
In the event, a decision was deferred pending further deliberation by the Council’s Planning Department.
Monthly meeting – Tuesday 12 January 2016
To be held from 7.30 pm at The Community Centre – Unit 3 Leegate (opposite Iceland)
3. Matters arising from our meeting on 10 November not covered below.
4. Update on Leegate proposals – Strategic Planning Committee.
5. Update on street tree planting programme.
6. Consultation on Neighbourhood Forum
7. Consultation on downgrading of Manor House Library – Mayor and Cabinet
8. Update on CPZ
9. Planning issues
10. Date of next meeting – proposed Wednesday 10 February
11. Any other business.
A modest contribution of refreshments would be much appreciated!
With best wishes for a great New Year!
Dr R White