If the forum is agreed it will increase local people’s say in what is built, protected and spent locally. Already hundreds of forums exist throughout the country.
Please write in support to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you think the forum a good idea and you want your road included in it (please name your road)
For more details on the benefits of forums and how they work read here
Please email email@example.com to
- Get to know the people involved.
- Become involved yourself.
- Raise concerns or questions you want resolved before making your submission.
- Become a forum member. Membership is open to everyone who lives, works or has an interest in the area. Members have no obligations but importantly are invited to the annual general meeting where they can vote on decisions made by the forum.
- Be kept informed via the forum newsletter.
The proposed forum area is.
People can be in more than one forum though roads can only be in one.
Rozina, Ed, Gill, John, Sarah, Jan and Julie (for the proposed Lee Forum)