Come along to the Grand Corbett Christmas Market on Sandhurst Parade !
Date: Saturday 12 December
Time: 11am – 4pm
Location: Sandhurst Road, SE6
You are warmly invited to the CRA Christmas Street Market on Sandhurst Parade next Saturday 12th December!
Lots of stalls selling goodies plus mulled wine & mince pies. Fun for all the family!
- Mamook – beautiful bags
- Good Food Catford – delicious foods
- Uptown – food’n’drink, cakes & mulled wine
- Style Essence – tantalising pampering products
- Fancy Cancel – framed prints
- James Newton, with wild-life info
- The Healthy Lifestyle Centre
- Gorgeous Gifts – hand crafted gifts
- Stand Alone – festive & aromatic candles AND MORE!
Santa will be flying in at 1pm, and his very helpful elf will be deputising till then! He’ll have gifts for the children and you can have fun, guessing the name of his reindeer.
There will be music with Carols at 2pm
‘Shop Local, Shop Corbett’ campaign. The Christmas Market has been organised by the CRA to promote the shopping parades. Their new ‘Shop Local’ shopping bags and Corbett mugs will be available.