The programme aims to empower local people, enabling them to create lasting change in their communities. Projects should be run by local people directly affected by the issues they are dealing with and priority will be given to small, locally based groups and organisations in areas of disadvantage that have a clear understanding of the needs of their community. You can apply for funding to:
- increase local services;
- build skills of local people;
- increase community cohesion;
- respond to local economic needs;
- Round 19 Opens 1st October 2014 Deadline 5pm Monday 1st December 2014
- Round 20 Opens 3rd January 2015 Deadline 5pm Monday 2nd March 2015
Please keep looking at the website for further information or sign up to our grants e-bulletin.
Download the guidelines here. GUIDELINES
Download a cashflow template here. CASHFLOW
The link to the on-line application form is contained within the guidelines.
Please note this is an incredibly competitive programme. In the last round 1 in 17 applications was successful.